Friday, May 27, 2005

After the Haircut

It's Friday again, and I cannot believe all of the stuff that can happen within a one week period of time.

By the way, my hair cut looks great! The hair stylist was terrific! It was a one-on-one session, for an hour. I was able to ask him a lot of questions like,

  1. Why are you coming all the way up here to cut hair? A: To get a change of scenery from the Big City.
  2. I love your accent, where are you from? A: I lived in Ireland for about 10 years but I am originally from England.
  3. So, who's hair have you cut lately that I would know of? A: Well, I have cut Paris Hilton's, Paul McCartney's and Mrs. McCartney's hair most recently.
  4. Wow, how do you get become so well known as a hair stylist? A: Talent, the salon you work at, and PR.

The end result is that I am very happy and also most important is that my husband is very satisfied with the new look too.

It is Memorial Day weekend, the kids are out of school till Tuesday and I have nothing planned. Hmmm, maybe I will take part of Saturday to go outside and have some fun in the fresh air. It is actually supposed to stop raining today after a week's worth of down pour. And tomorrow, Saturday, is supposed to be nice and sunny. Woo-hoo!

Sunny days ahead

For now, I am off to clean times infinity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home