Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Back to School

I can't believe that the weekend is over and it is back to school again. It was such a nice weekend, and now it's over - Waaaaaa! Oh well, I'm sure my brain could use some work.

By the way, I am going to school to become a
Professional Massage Therapist. I am finishing up my first year as a part-time student. After this summer I will have only one more year to go, Woo-hoo! My classes include Massage Technique, Physiology, Anatomy, Pathology, Skills and Dinamics, Perspectives on Bodywork, and others like how to develope my future Practice, etc. It is such a great school!

So, today I get to finish my part of a research report for my Anatomy class. The topic is
"Shin Splints". Exciting huh!
learning about shin splints is FUN!
Just a few more weeks of major testing and research projects and I am out for the summer!
What a beautiful beach!

Back to books for now. Hope ya all had a great Memorial Weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home