Thursday, June 02, 2005

Grrrrr!

Today I have decided that I absolutely hate another mother from my child's school. Her son is in my son's class. Our son's have not gotten along sometimes. My son keeps trying to be nice to her son, (because he is the greatest boy). Well, on many occasions after school when all of the parents come to pick up their kids, we have walked by this mother and her son, and my son has tried to say "Hi" or even strike up a conversation with this other boy.
Both of them, (the evil mother and her son),just glanced over for a seconds then just walked away. Not just once has this happened, but a few times. She even glances a cold look to me once in a while. I swear something is wrong with this woman to be so stone hearted
stone-hearted woman!
to another little boy who is trying to be nice to her and her son.

So, I have decided that today I will give her one of my evil glances. And if she chooses to ignore my son again, I will give her another evil glance and say something clever and rude to her. (After I think of something clever and rude to say.)

"The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it; if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved." ~J. Russel Lynes

Any way, I'm off to do stuff around the house and think of something clever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home