Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My Santana Concert!



The most awesome concert! It was crazy trying to get there, lots of slow traffic. We even ran across some serious road rage, where the other driver even got out of his car to come over to my dirver's window to yell and swear at me. He was crazy and slightly intoxicated. Then, finally we are almost there and someone in the car announces that all too familiar, nails on the chalkboard sound, "I forgot to the tickets!"

Obviously I made it to the concert just in time to have missed the opening band. So sad! I really wanted to see Los Lonely Boys perform. But it was all so worth it in the end. Carlos ended up inviting Los Lonely Boys back on stage to play with him. It was such a cool night!

I love concerts!

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger family member said...

Wow Melissa! It looks and sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing! Cheree and Keith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home