Monday, October 24, 2005

Melted Brain Syndrome


For all of you who may have wondered what happened to me, this picture answers some of your questions.

My decision was a no brainer (pardon the punn). It was to either spend what little extra time I have left during a day, blogging and have lots o' fun - OR - spend my extra time studying for my Pathology class and pray intensely that I get a good enough grade to actually pass the class. (I haven't been doing to well on my quizzes lately.)

But let me tell you, I thought I could do it both (get my cake and eat it too). And this is what happened to me....(see above picture).

So, I am loving sitting once again at my computer, typing and creating away realizing that it is just for the moment, for another quiz is yet to come. Uuuggg!

Best "how-dee-doo-dee's" to all who I have not checked in with for a while!

Love, Melissa

7 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger TotalChaos said...

Sorry to have gotten another one melted. especially while going to school. But the mind must wander "off" in other directions so as to keep from getting burned out. Keep working on them. you are doing well.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger family member said...

Yes, I agree. Wondering "off" is a good thing.

Glad to see you again, hope all is well.

:)

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there but you really DO need to give yourself a break every now and then!
Peace................

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger jane said...

I think it's good you chose to focus on your studies. Welcome back to the world of Blogistan!
(until it's time to study again!)

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Trée said...

Melissa, I love it! Beautiful work.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Stargazer said...

Good luck with your quiz, and I like the pic!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger family member said...

OK, I am back again. Thanks to all of the above for remembering me. I know from personal experience that it is always nice to visit an updated blog. So, thanks once again for coming for a visit, even though it is not updated as often as I would like. Your words are very comforting.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home