Friday, December 16, 2005

Merry Christmas!

HO-HO-HO!

Wow, it has been around 2 weeks since my last post.

I had a wonderful time visiting my family out in Washington State. And, thank you to all who helped with present ideas. With time running out, I needed a lot of help. My husband came to the rescue and bought the presents for me. He picked a nice bottle of red wine, and a nice hooded "Boston" sweatshirt. My sister absolutely LOVED them! He also picked up some other fun "Boston" shirts and sweaters for some of my other family members too. Isn't he great!

The graduation was very nice, and visiting with my family was even nicer. I get to go out there to visit about once every year. This summer, after I graduate school, my husband and I will drive with the kids....yes drive....out to the West Coast for a visit. My kids have sooo many cousins out there that they don't ever get to see very often. :(
But, there are also positives of living so far away from family too. Hee-hee!

I hope I don't offend anyone from saying Merry Christmas, and "Bah humbug" to any of you who do. :)

I love Christmas time! It has to be one of my most favorite time of year, along with Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, 4th of July...you get the picture. :)

So CHEERS to all this Merry Season, and hope you have a wonderful New Year's!

10 Comments:

At 3:39 AM, Blogger TotalChaos said...

Yes, Merry Christmas it is. Glad to see you back. Seems a good time was had by all. Hope I am up and running for a little while here.

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger jane said...

Merry Season...I like the ring of that! I'm glad you had a great time with your family; I dont know that I could live that far from mine. Well...as long as my kids (adults now) & mom were with us, I'd be cool. :)
Now that you're safely home, I hope you can relax & enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger family member said...

Hope you stay running too daddyjb. Glad to hear you are enjoying the season too!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger family member said...

I think it is a nice ring too...Merry Season!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday also. And thanks for the cheer!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Stargazer said...

And a Merry Christmas to you! It is a wonderful time of year.

I am especially enjoying it this year because my hubby's family is coming to visit for a week, and I can't wait. I went on a decorating frenzy, and have lots of ideas for things to do while they are here.

A "Merry Season" is a wonderful sentiment. Hope yours is most merry :-)

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger family member said...

You are absolutely right star, and glad to hear you will be enjoying your time with family.

We certainly times of cheer to help us get thru the next year, or the next day for that matter. :)

Thanks!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Uisce said...

Merry Christmas to you!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Unknown!!! said...

Merry Christmas...!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger family member said...

Thanks and hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger jane said...

Hi Melissa,
I just stopped by to read your blog. I hope all is well & that you update soon. Happy New Years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home