Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Rolling Stones

Rolling Stones concert at the Garden 2006!

It was THE best concert I have ever been to. I had so much fun just being out there with all of the other fans, dancing, yelling, jumpin up and down. The Stones ROCK! I was able to get some pics. It was hard to do, but I did it and am now sharing them with you. Hope you enjoy, and I especially hope you all get a chance to see them in concert sometime soon. It is unbelievable!


I'm on the floor at this concert, but near the back. This is when the Stones rode on the center stage, on some sort of cables, back to where I was standing. It was so cool!


This one is a bit more up close, but only of their backsides. They havn't quite turned around yet.


Out of focus, but still a great pic. A few of these will be out of focus, and only a couple came out real clear. It must have been all the dancin and jumpin around I was doing.


Mic can put on a show!


The great Ron Woods!


I like this one, it is a bit more artsy of a pic. I think it came out real great.


At this concert, Mick sang some of his classics, and also some of his newest songs. The crowds loved him!


If you look hard enough, you can see the names of the songs etched out on the clear board behind Ron.


Here is a nice profile!


Now this is a great picture of Keith and Darryl Jones on the base.


Yeah, nice and close here! This one is my favorite.


Chuck Leavell on the keys and rockin Charlie on the drums.


Mick loves the crowd.

9 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger TotalChaos said...

Sheesh, I thought you a little young to be a Stones FAN. But Great, great. Some good pix there.My only concert was, The Doors, Many long years ago at The Filmore West, San Francisco.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger family member said...

The cool thing was that there was every age group there at the concert from 16-76. You have to go to another concert daddyjb.

Wow, the Doors would have been an awesome concert to go to. One of my favorite songs from them is "Crystal Ship".

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! Great pics!

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! Those are great!! Glad you had a good time

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger jane said...

Came by to say Hi again, I've actually stopped by a few times. Hope you're doing okay & that you post soon.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger TotalChaos said...

Hey, girl. Get a wiggle on. You've got us hanging out here on a limb, and the rain is coming. Sheeeeesh, POST, let us know you are OK. Daddy says so!!!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger family member said...

thank you to everyone who posted. I have been away due to a death in the family. But, thanks to some time and good holidays, life still goes on. Thanks, daddyjb for remembering I a long time ago, I used to create posts here.

Hope you all are well.

:)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger family member said...

And, Jane, congrats on the new site. You are officially the owner of your own domain! That's gotta feel pretty good.

;)

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi melissa luved the pics u took....luved the way u describe each pic ina one liner....
cheers keep up the gud work

read my blog ...
http://www.sunnysbrainchild.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home