Monday, March 20, 2006

Taurus skies

I am on my last home stretch for school. I have 3 months to go. (Woo-hoo!) In 3 months I am graduating from a 2 year Muscular Therapy Program. It has been sooo great. I have worked really hard and have accomplished so much. I feel like I can't wait to actually get out there in the world and start doing some official job work.

I have not been doing any blogging lately. I think that my mind has been a little pre-occupied. I have no intention on ending my blog, but I probably won't be posting too often for the next few months.

For the next few months, I shall be scurrying and scrambling to get all of my tasks and homework done. I will breathe deep again once it is finished.

I am a Taurus and very stubborn so who knows, maybe I will end up posting more just to spite the statement I just made about not posting.



Ultra Fractal with bull

4 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger TotalChaos said...

Well done. Almos like one of those Mexican Velvet Paintings.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger family member said...

hee-hee. I like the mixture of the two. Only wish the fract came out a little clearer.

:)

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger TotalChaos said...

I think that avatar is my Wife. :)

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger TotalChaos said...

Hurry up and get back here. Miss you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home