Thursday, March 15, 2007

Day 4

Day 2 and 3 were pretty much a repeat of day 1, except I didn't go for seconds on desert.

Day 4. I have been getting little sleep lately. My littlest child has been sick with the flu/strep throat. I just found out today that he has strep throat. I am starting to feel like I have a sore throat now. But I refuse to pig out on sweets after giving myself that prep talk on Day 1.

I am eating good, but have not exercised, and I have yet to get up at 4:00 in the morning. No sleep at night can make a person re-organize their priorities in the morning. ;>

I have not accomplished a single thing on my list of wonderful things to accomplish, other than eat desent during the day.

(Will I ever get to bed on time, get a full 6 hours of sleep and get up to accomplish my new plan?)

To be continued.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home