Friday, March 09, 2007

My New Plans

Hello, I have new and improved plans for myself. I have accomplished many different things since my last post and I have made many changes as well.

My first approach to coming back to my blog is to create a purpose for myself as to what I want to accomplish on this beautiful blog. I have decided to start with my first thought, to use this blog as my weekly to daily journal about my many changes to come and the process I go through to make these changes.

What changes do you ask?

Well, to start off with, I am doing what every other American woman is always wanting to do, lose weight. I of course have a fool-proof way of doing this, and will record my process and progress as I go through it.

Next, I have a list of goals that I want to accomplish. This list includes prayer and scripture reading, meditation, Qi Gong practice, yoga and Pilate's practice, Tae Kwon Do practice, cardio-exercise, weight lifting and journal righting which I would like to fit in to my daily schedule.

My weekly schedule will contain Chinese medicine studies, cranio-sacral studies, reflexology studies, massage studies, Emotional Freedom Technique studies, and business planning.

I would like to fit all of these things into my schedule because these are all the things I want to do.

I have created a schedule that will allow me to do all of these things.

The problem is that I have to get up at 4:00am almost every morning to do it all.

As I attempt to accomplish all of these things, I will dialogue my results here.
For a girl like me, who loves to sleep in, can't find half of my paper work, likes to sit at the computer a lot, eats a lot of the wrong foods, and always stays up real late, it should be fairly easy. (snicker)

Oh well, what the heck, might as well try it. And, of course, because I am one of the world's best procrastinator's, I will start on Monday. :)


Stay tuned in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home