Monday, June 25, 2007

We are well on our way!

We just left the state of Massachusetts. We saw the first sign welcoming us into the state of NEW YORK.

I am blogging all of this on my nifty laptop, which is safely nestled on top of a Gary-made laptop holder. So cool.

In about 2 more hours, we should reach Amsterdam, NY for dinner. I have our whole trip mapped out to the hour practically.

We have it worked out to drive all day and night today, to arrive in Chicago for breakfast. Sounds great huh!

Miss all of our MASS friends all ready.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

3 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Yeah, I am glad. Hopefully it works out to see you all! Tell me again when your sister's wedding is! Be careful and safe. HAVE FUN!!

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Admin said...

I saw your comment on another blog after you'd read his post entitled 'Self Publish Your Book and the Profits are Infinite'. I have left a couple of comments on his blog and I am angry because that is my article. I wrote that and he has stolen it. I wrote the article to help publicise my new eBook about self-publishing at my website selfpublishworldwide.com. I am a full time writer and author and people like him (I can't remember his name off-hand) make my blood boil.

 
At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you are going to new york now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home